Our Privacy Notice
We recognize, respect and protect the personal privacy rights of all our customers, partners and the users of our website. Accordingly, it’s our policy to maintain personal information in a confidential manner. We’re committed to providing a high level of security and privacy regarding any personal information we might obtain through this website or the performance of our work.
We the Translators will not sell, disclose or otherwise make your information available to any third party that would seek to offer you products and services. Moreover, we hold our employees to appropriate standards of conduct to help ensure the confidentiality of personal information. We restrict access to your personal information to those persons who require that information in order to provide you with services.
We use technological means, including virus protection and eradication software, firewall, and other computer software and hardware, to protect against unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures the greatest possible safety for your information.
What We Collect and Use
- Personal identification information, including the name, an address, a phone number submitted by the owner
- Other information submitted by the owner in order to do business with us
- A professional history submitted by the owner may be sent to the customer who requests services for review.
- You can stop the delivery of promotional e-mail from us by following the instructions provided in the e-mail you receive.
- You can ask us to correct or delete your sensitive information unless it’s legally required in order for us to do our business.
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding your privacy with We the Translators, please contact us.
3699 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 700
, CA 90010 Los Angeles Tel. +1 213 568 3109 USA
© 2009 We the Translators